Mar 30, 2005

Samantha Encounters

Mtv Tough Enough Encounter-Story By Scott from Mtv's Tough Enough 3
A couple of us went out to the Rainbow Bar & Grill. While we were sitting at our table, I saw this guy with flame tattoos getting cigarettes and he looked way too familiar! I went over and realized that it was Chester. I was shocked that I was meeting someone that I look up to. I said hi and shook his hand. I went back to our table and everything was bugging me to go get his autograph. So I went over to his table where Samantha was with him,alked to him and got him to sign the menu. They were both very nice!

Pedrosa A group of them( 6 to be exact ), had gone to the concert and a friend of theirs, who was working security, had mentioned that some of LP were going to a disco (dance club in Europe) after the show. So the girls went to this club, hoping that the guys would show up, and they did. Mike, Rob, Joe and Chester showed up with about 7 other people. Estella, the girl that this happened to, said that there were a couple of girls among the other 7; Sam was one of them. Anyway, Estella and her friends went over to the guys and told them what a great show they had given and asked if they could have autographs and pictures. This part went well, but when they went to thank them Sam became very possessive. I am Portuguese, and when we say hello / goodbye, we kiss on both cheeks. Apparently, the girls had no problems doing this to Mike, Joe or Rob, but before they could say goodbye to Chester, Sam took him by the arm and pulled him onto the dance floor. The next part I took with a grain of salt. The girls stayed around and while several of the guys were dancing, went up and danced along side of them. While Chester was grooving with one of the other girls from his group, one of Estella's friends came up next to him and began to dance. When he saw her, he began to dance with her too, and before long, he was dancing in the middle of a group of 7 girls and pulling each one at a time into the circle with him. Estella said he was laughing and seemed to be having a great time, until Sam came onto the dance floor and asked him "What the hell is going on?"After that, he thanked the girls for the dance and he and Sam went over in a corner of the club and began to argue. The argument lasted for about 10 minutes, and then they both left.That's about it. I do feel for Sam at times. It must be difficult knowing that thousands of women want your husband, but unfortunately that is part of his life as a celebrity. Maybe the girls came on a little to strong or they just caught her in a bad mood. Who knows? The one thing I do know is that jealousy is not a sign of love, but insecurity. Chester married her and loves her. This should be all the security she needs.

November 3, 2001 Family Values Tour Tampa, FL
Before the show Chester was walkin' across the street from a car and Samantha was with him. My friend asked Chester for a pic so we walked over and I told him the show the night before was KICK A** and well, i sorta yelled it cause i was really excited and I think i scared him but he was very humble. So, We were gettin a picture and Chester told Samantha to take it because there were 3 of us. SOOOOOOOOO it was a digital camera, and she asked where to look into it-- THEN we should have known to give the camera to someone else because that just screams dumb.SO i tell her you see that BIG FAT SCREEN - haha - im surprised Chester didnt hit me lol...then she tells us to smile and looks the other damn way and says ok thanks hun, and all of us, even Chester were like did you take the picture? and she was like YEP!!!!!! So then they both left, and Chester was so nice and smelled so FREAKIN good,we went to look at the picture...and IT WASNT THERE BECAUSE SAMANTHA BENNINGTON IS DUMB and didnt take the picture, so now we do not have a pic with Chester and i cried.

Christine Me and my friends went to the in Cali and we went into hottopic and I was looking at these lp shorts then I was backing up I bump into someone and we I turned I screamed cause it was chester and sam was behind him I was like hi and I was wearing my lp shirt and sam is like it is ok I ask for chaz's pic cause I had phone cam so i was happy cause i met chester.

Rachael I met Chester on a girl’s night out, November 2002, there were four of us, and my friend, Sara, she really loves Linkin Park, so we were like walking own the street, towards a restaurant, when all of a sudden Sara starts like screaming and jumping up and down, and of course it was Chester standing across the street, and he had a few guys with him, one was Joe… anyways, I was the only one out of my group who had the balls to go over there, so I went up to him and asked if he’d sign my friend’s purse, and Sara was over the street having a heart attack, and he was all like “Sure… ok, what’s her name”, then two of my friends, not including Sara, came and said hi, and I was surprised how nice he was, cause I was expecting him to like tell me to get lost, but he signed the purse and then Samantha came out from like nowhere and said something to Chester, as if she was like making it obvious to us that he was hers, like I gave a damn, but he smiled and said “I Gotta go, see ya” and I saw him walk off down the street with Sam, and they started talking…It was obvious that they were both having a bad day, but when I came over to him, Joe said “What was it, Claire?” and Chester said “No…what are you talking about…?” and they Were both trying to fight smiling, so maybe Sam was just overprotective cause Joe and Chester were talking about girls!

Jewel Me and My friend Lauren saw her. We were walking across the street the the Alltell Arena To see LP (And meet them) and two busses passed us, but then the light turned red and one had to stop. I looked up and Said to Lauren "Theres a kid up there. Theres a kid in that bus." She said "That looks like Sam" Turns out, it was Sam sitting in the front of the LP bus holding Draven. He still looks like a baby! But he had a lot of hair. It was black. So, yea. That's what happenned to me.

Kayla ( Sighting)
I believe I saw Sam at the Atlanta show, she was wearing a pink top and black pants and dancing on stage at the end (it was the last night, everyone including Mark and Jessica from the fanclub and the other bands all came out on stage).

Danielle I met them at target one day when I was school shopping.... I said hi to Sam and said hi to Chester then I asked for chester's autograph and he said sure then he signed my shirt... it was cool im glad i got to meet them. Samantha was really nice to me actually. she said hi and smiled.

Wendi ( Projekt Revolution concert at Floatrite Park in Sommerset, WI on August 28, 2004
I was just minding my own business, well trying to get a better pic of Bradfro, cause he was hanging out at the side stages. Then all of a sudden I see Rob, Im such a chicken to go up for autographs, so yeah i waited. Was watching the Rev stage when at the corner of my eye I see this toddler on this guys shoulders...I do have a problem with toddlers being at concerts, but ya know, lol. Then I look again, and I see that it's Chester and Draven. I just about FREAKED, but I stayed calm, lol. Then Behind them I see Sam, she looked soo cute, I loved the outfit that she was wearing. Draven had these cute little headphones on, looked like the ones that Brad wears, just miniature =). So I snapped a few shots and the one I tried getting (Chaz and Draven) was all blurry (it is attached though). Then Sam took Draven away and he was reaching out and mouthing "Daddy", I was almost in tears, cause it was too cute. Then sam came back and I was so tempted in approaching them and asking for both thier autographs, and if Draven was there, id ask for his too, hehe. But Sam and Chaz just looked so cozy, and he gave her a few kisses, it was so sweet, *a lil jealous*, just for the fact I want a man in my life, lol. But then Chester and Sam left again. Then I got Robs autograph. >Pictures< Tanita I met her last year at An concert In germany and kinda bumbed into her on my way in ,anyway, she was really nice and asked me a few question nothing importent just sometthings about my cousin ...well we got to talk a little and I asked her if she is as old as Lina (my cousin ) and she said she is a year older as her wich means she was 25 then so she should be 26 by now .

Natalie Well..I was at the movies, and then I saw Chester walking by, and I didn't think it was him, and all you can see were his tatoos, but he had that green hat on from collision course because I saw him about 8 days before they recorded it..Haha so then I went up to him, but I didn't yell because I thought he normally probably doesn't get to spend time with sam, and Draven, so I quitely said "Excuse me..are you Chester from Linkin Park?" And he said yes, and as he was signing my picture I saw sam, and she looked really pretty, and she splashed me a huge smile, and then Chester gave me the picture, and I smiled back at Sam, and said thank you, and exanched afew words with Chester. Then I saw Draven, withc is probably the cutest baby! Haha well yeah I thought that was an awesome experience, because I never really saw a close up picture of sam, and when I saw her I thought she was really pretty, and Nice, and she didn't at all seam bothered, that I had interupted them..so yeah.
 
Images by Freepik